The term 'cloth-ears' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 181 John Wilson Business Park, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3RB. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Vat Number: 984 3252 00
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Overseas orders may be subject to cancellation in the very rare instance that the cost of shipping is disproportionate to the calculated shipping charge and total cost of goods. In these instances cloth-ears will email the customer with a request for extra payment for the actual cost of shipping. If this is unfavourable to the customer we will refund the original transaction total in full. If we do not hear by reply email within 7 working days of the additional payment request the transaction will be cancelled and refunded.
Due to our carriers restrictions, 'breakable' items such as ceramic ,china & porcelain mugs, plates, bowls, cake stands, etc are not insured for Overseas Delivery. Therefore they are purchased at the customers own risk. We will endeavour to make sure that the parcel is packaged as securely as possible in order to minimise any potential for breakages.
Usually after being advised of dispatch your parcel should be with you within 1-2 working days (this can be longer during the busy Christmas period). For Europe your parcel should take upto 7 working days, Rest of the World upto 10 working days. If your parcel has not arrived within the specified delivery time, please advise us so that we can track the parcel accordingly. You have 28 days from the original order date to advise us of non-receipt of a parcel. If after 28 days you contact us to say that the parcel has not been received you may be liable for the cost of redelivery or ineligibility for a full refund.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have made a typographical error and an incorrect price listing, we have insufficient stock to cover your order or if our carriers impose a surcharge or do not deliver to your area.